Association of Danish Detectives & Commercial Investigators
The name of this association is:
Association of Danish Detectives and Business Investigators.
The association covers all Geographic’s of the Danish
The association’s address will at all times be the
chairman of the association’s address.
This association’s purpose is:
1. Raise the standard and respect regarding and within
2. To generate a wider unity for or against any possible
3. To establish a continuous dialog between the branch,
government and politicians.
4. To exchange experience on a professional level through
an intern website and closed web forum.
5. Produce ethical rules within the profession.
6. To host relevant courses and meetings.
7. To maintain a functional board of appeal, containing
8. To counsel members in general legal questions.
9. To produce discussion documents regarding signing of
10. To represent a serious dialog with all medias.
11. To process additional topics and suggestions submitted
Any business, detective agency and persons with relevant
relation to the security or investigative profession
can be approved as a member in this association. The
board of the association must approve any application.
Any member, who is not approved, will receive a written
document containing the reason why the application is not
approved. The members through a membership ballot can reconsider
Approval of new members will demand the association’s
clearance. If 2/3 of the board, or minimum 3 members submits
justifiable and documented objection of an application,
it can be rejected. The members through a membership ballot
can reconsider the decision.
§4 Membership fee
Amount of the membership fee and collection of this is
adjusted on the annual meeting.
If a member doesn’t renew her or his annual membership
fee, the membership is cancelled. A member can be excluded
of the association, if any illegal action or bad publicity
regarding this association is being performed.
Board of the association consists of 5 persons, all elected
on the annual meeting. The chairman, vice-chairman and
cashier are elected for a 2-year period. Other members
of the board only for a 1-year period. The board establish
its own order of business, and is only competent to transact
business if a majority of the board agrees. On voting’s
in the board a simple voting majority is required. I
case of any equality of votes, the chairman’s vote
is decisive. The board can establish a committee. The
committee refers to the board. The board can pass assignments
to non-board members, and is able to hire paid help,
or others if necessary.
§ 7 Accounts
The accounting year runs from the 1 of January to the 31
§ 8 Obligations
Obligations of the association is managed of the association’s
assets. No other person has any personal responsibility